Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Little World Shots! Lets Share!

A place where drone enthusiasts can call home

DRONESG Forums Aerial Video & Photography Little World Shots! Lets Share!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GarrettSmibeZA GarrettSmibeZA 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ZeeroShot
    ZeeroShot
    Participant

Managed to do a little world shot recently and im really loving the effect that it gives! The method i use is the Litchi app’s pano shoot sequence. I didnt change any settings on it so it is stock default settings. Then i exported the photo’s to PTGui. PTGui is quite an expensive program to purchase, thankfully i have quite a lot of work that i need done with the features that it has so its quite worthwhile for me to purchase. Nonetheless, here is my image! Going to post more when i get a chance to take again!

Little world singapore

Profile photo of Sally Yeo
    Sally Yeo
    Participant

Wow that is such a surreal shot! What an interesting effect! I’ve seen it around on instagram and had totally no idea how to achieve it! Thanks for sharing! All in it seems like a hefty price to pay! Almost $200 for the Litchi app and the PTGui program! But good job!

Profile photo of eyeinthesky
    eyeinthesky
    Participant

PT Gui is so expensive though! I have been contemplating on whether to spend that dough. Anyone else know of any alternative solutions?

Profile photo of JiaLing
    JiaLing
    Participant

Awesome shot! So i just use the Pano option on the Litchi app? What difference does the setting make? I realized there were settings where i can adjust the number of rows etc.

Profile photo of BumbleBee
    BumbleBee
    Participant

Nice! Anyone has any other cheaper or free alternatives to stitching the photos together? That would be of great help! PTGui is extremely expensive!

Profile photo of Sally Yeo
    Sally Yeo
    Participant

Nice! Anyone has any other cheaper or free alternatives to stitching the photos together? That would be of great help! PTGui is extremely expensive!

I think DJI allows you do it in house now! I havent gotten round to figuring out how to get it done

Profile photo of GarrettSmibeZA
    GarrettSmibeZA
    Participant

Ashwagandha – Medicinal Uses, Interactions, Side Effects, Dosage

BBCode you used is not allowed.

Cosmetic dentistry describes a set of techniques and procedures accustomed to enhance someone?s teeth, smile and ultimately confidence. It is widely acknowledged that this ?smilemakeover? that results can significantly improve somebody?s appearance leading to a more positive lifestyle, both socially along with the work environment.

One of the best parts of natural makeup is that it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. So, it won’t harm the skin as a result of severe negative effects. You can simply apply natural materials on the body which might be made from plants. Advertisements on television about glow everyday by using their cosmetics can be risky. Though natural natual skin care usually takes somewhat very long time, it remains for prolonged period.

Stretch marks are caused once the normally elastic layer of muscle beneath your skin is forced to flourish too fast. Essentially, since it cannot expand over time, it eventually stretches and cracks, leading to a subdermal scar visible on top on the epidermis as an unsightly stretch mark. Not only are these scars unpleasant to take a look out, but some everyone has suggested they may eventually cause more dangerous problems as a result of causing a state of chronic inflammation within you.

Watching out for ingredients in items that might be a element in aggravating your sensitive skin condition is highly recommended. Ingredients to prevent includes; alcohol, ammonia, balsam, benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, camphor to name a few. These ingredients are located in moisturizers and cosmetics both.

Pharmacy bought creams or any other treatments packed with aloe vera may cause some negative effects or else used based on specific guidelines. People with inordinately dermititis are the most inclined to abuse natural aloe vera. Long term usage of aloe can cause losing potassium, abdominal issues, muscle weakness, and in many cases premature bone decay. Though these acute unwanted side effects are unusual, it is very important bear in mind that the possibility does exist.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.